Entry tags:
64: Garo [IMAGE HEAVY-ish]

Due to Fei's encouragement I have began to watch a show called Garo.
So far I am confused, worried, disturbed, unimpressed and slightly disgusted.
I'm currently on episode 4 of 25 episodes and I have now decided that this show has a thing for tentacles.
Basically, as far as I can gather, there are things called Horrors which are basically weird-ass demons that like to take over people and eat them because why not? And then there's this guy in black leather pants and a big white coat that occasionally transforms into a gold wolf to kill the Horrors.
The Horror's like to use tentacles to capture and kill their prey.
This is what I have decided.
And it's fucking weird.
And poorly animated. The CGI reminds me of something I would expect from a PlayStationOne.
I'm torn between thinking the fighting scenes are well done to thinking they're kind of... off.
It's all just overly dramatic!

And the woman... The human that Kouga was supposed to kill because she was stained with Horror blood, is a pain in my ass. Bad actress. Annoying. At least in my humble opinion.
No.. I definitely don't fancy these fighting scenes much, especially when he goes all Full Metal Wolf.

The CGI gets worse and it feels like Power Rangers. I'm not sure I approve of that.
But there are some very interesting lines in the show that just make me laugh!



I laughed... SO FUCKING HARD.
---
Footsteps... Kouga does not have heels/boots that would click when he walks.
A woman in heels can not click click click on dirt as she would on a pavement.
Poor sound effects! Shameful!
---

(episode six) And a new guy appears!
... I think I might like this one better! He smiles!
And seems more of a badass. ^^ And he does have boots with heels so he's allowed to click click if he likes!
Okay... I spoke too soon. Think he wants to kill Kaoru. But yanno what? I don't think I would be very sad if he did. She's a bit of a dick. And annoying. Very annoying. I don't think I would mind overly much if a Horror wrapped their tentacles around her and sucked the life from her! Yes, nom on her little Horror~ Smoosh her~
;__; But she just runs. And falls.
And Kouga will save her. Though WHY I have no idea.
Aha, this is the Zero that Perky was talking about! Okay... now I wish I had been paying more attention when she was talking about him. Is he a bad guy? He seems like he probably would be. But at the same time I kinda hope he isn't!
Because he SMILES dammit!

And he likes cake!
Can't be ALL bad surely~
(Episode 9) .... CGI horsey... Looks like Odin from FF... BAD CGI Horse...
This show just gets more ridiculous.

(Episode 10) This is definiately from the makers of Power Rangers!

It's almost laughable!
No... seriously now... wtf is this?

Why do I feel there is something shady about that sensei of Kaoru's?

Zero is a bit of a perv~
OH EW HE'S A FUCKING MIME!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!! CLOWN??!! KILL IT WITH MORE FIRE!!!!! NAPALM THE FUCKER!!! ... I'm not even gonna bother with a sceencap of this fucking thing. Clowns can go to hell. Bad CGI clowns are NOT allowed near my journal. Not even to make fun of them!
---
And just because I can... A few extra screencaps!
Zero has the brooding-walk-with-long-coat down pat!

In a War of the Pissed Off/Scowl Look (tm)... I think Zero wins!

Ain't it sad that Mr Stoic can only get the girl when she doesn't have a soul and isn't awake? Isn't that molestation? Doesn't that make him a huge perv? I THINK SO!!

